Infiniti Fundraiser Raffle
WINNERS OF THE 2013 COLLEGIATE ACADEMY FOUNDATION SPRING RAFFLE
THANKS TO ALL OUR PARTICIPANTS FOR A GREAT EVENT!!!
The Collegiate Academy Foundation's annual Raffle Drawing is a major fundraiser which will help to enhance and expand technology integration and academic programs at Collegiate Academy of Colorado, a K-12 public charter school in Littleton, Colorado. Help us continue to serve the students of Littleton and surrounding communities in Jefferson and Douglas counties by purchasing a raffle ticket today!
1st Prize: Infiniti G37 Sedan (or $20,000 cash)
2nd Prize: iPad 3 16GB WiFi
3rd Prize: Michele Jelly Watch
Drawing will be held at Collegiate Academy on June 22, 2013 at 10:00am. Only 2500 tickets will be sold, so odds of winning one of these prizes are very high!! See Terms and Conditions below. Purchase tickets online through our secure wePay link below:
The Collegiate Academy of Colorado Foundation ("CACF"), a Colorado non-profit organization and tax exempt entity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, is conducting this Raffle ("Raffle"). CACF holds Colorado Secretary of State Bingo-Raffle License Number 2013-07008.
The following rules covering and regulating the Raffle are enacted pursuant to the applicable provisions of the Colorado Constitution (Section 2 of Article XVIII), Colorado's Bingo and Raffles Law (Colorado Revised Statutes, Title 12, Article 9, Sections 101 to 301), and Colorado's Rules Covering and Regulating Bingo/Raffles (8 CCR 1505-2). CACF and the Raffle are also subject to all applicable federal, state and local tax codes and regulations as they relate to both CACF and winning ticket holders ("Applicable Law and Regulations"). By purchasing a raffle ticket the purchaser agrees to be bound by the Applicable Law and Regulations.
1. All prizes are brand new retail items. The Collegiate Academy of Colorado Foundation 501(c)(3) assumes no responsibility for the quality or performance of any of the Raffle prizes.
2. The Raffle will end on Saturday, June 22, 2013. Raffle Drawing will be held at Collegiate Academy at 10:00am.
3. 2500 Raffle tickets will be available for purchase.
4. Individual Raffle tickets will be sold for $100.00 each. Packs of five tickets will be sold at a discounted rate of $450.00.
5. There is no limit on the number of tickets which may be purchased by any eligible individual until 2500 tickets are sold.
6. Raffle tickets may be purchased via cash, check, or securely online through wepay (http://www.wepay.com). It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to provide and enter valid information when purchasing a ticket. CACF is not responsible for incorrect or invalid information, address or name changes, or lost tickets.
7. All tickets purchased online will be issued a paper ticket. When funds clear, buyer will receive an electronic receipt including a photograph of the physical paper ticket. The paper ticket will be available for pickup at Will Call on the Collegiate campus on the morning of the raffle drawing.
8. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified within five (5) days of the Raffle date. The Collegiate Academy of Colorado Foundation shall notify the winning ticket purchaser by U.S. postal service certified mail, return receipt requested, that they must claim their prize within thirty (30) days of the date of the Raffle. The notification shall state the prize won, a telephone number of a contact person at CACF, and the time and location where the prize can be claimed. Thirty days (30) after CACF receives evidence that the prize winner has received the notification of winning, if the prize has not been claimed, CACF will send the winning ticker purchaser another notification by U.S. postal service certified mail, return receipt requested, that the winner will have an additional thirty (30) days to claim the prize. If after the second notification, and the passing of the additional thirty (30) days, the prize has still not been claimed, CACF may retain the prize or offer it in another raffle.
9. Members of the Collegiate Academy of Colorado Foundation and Board of Directors and their immediate families shall be ineligible to enter the Raffle. "Immediate families" shall be defined as spouses and children.
10. Employees and immediate families of Collegiate Academy are eligible to enter the Raffle with equal chances of winning to all other tickets sold.
11. Raffle winner acknowledges that they shall be solely responsible for the payment of all taxes, fees, charges, or assessments which may be required under any federal, state or local law or ordinance.
12. Raffle winner grants to Collegiate Academy the right to use their name and image for promotional purposes.
13. The Collegiate Academy of Colorado Foundation 501(c)(3) reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, and in consultation with the Colorado SOS Office, the Raffle cannot be conducted as specified. Full refunds will be returned within ninety (90) days of the cancellation notice if minimum of 300 tickets is not sold.
14. Raffle tickets may be purchased only by persons over the age of 18 according to Colorado law. Proof of age may be required.
15. By purchase of Raffle tickets, buyer agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Collegiate Academy of Colorado Foundation 501(c)(3) and all related organizations, as well as their officers and agents, from any charges, fees, taxes or any other financial obligations associated with this Raffle, in addition to damages or losses allegedly suffered or sustained in connection with the Raffle or the acceptance of any prize.
16. The individual ticket price is not deductible for income tax purposes as a charitable deduction. The IRS takes the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in raffles, lotteries or similar programs are not gifts and, therefore, the price of the entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution.
17. The Winner, as a condition to being eligible to receive the prize, must sign and deliver to CACF, if requested: (a) a sworn affidavit of eligibility under these rules and applicable law; (b) any information required by applicable law, including Social Security number; (c) satisfactory proof the Winner is 18 or older and is the person named on the winning entry; and (d) a publicity release.
18. CACF reserves the right to reject any entry that is submitted with payment that does not constitute good funds. All defective or physically altered entries will be immediately disqualified by CACF. Prior to the Raffle Prize drawing, CACF or its representatives will make a reasonable effort to notify the individual and/or organization that submits a defective entry or one which has been rejected because the payment did not clear that the entry has been rejected. CACF or its representatives shall attempt to make contact through the information provided at the time of the purchase request.